Have you got what it takes?
We promote a culture of growth and success, for our business as much as our people. We are looking for driven, ambitious, goal-oriented professionals who want to work hard, make a difference and succeed.
Does this sound like you? Make your next move.
Experience: + 6 years in Industrial selling [experience in selling speciality lubricants will be preferable]
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
Role Category: Sales
• Accountable for achieving regional sales and profitability goals
• Develops and adheres to business plan as per set goals
• Analyze sales data
• Appoint distributor as & when required
• Take a proper review and monitor the team members
• Create new training materials based on current needs and industry trends
• Train sales engineers on new products
• Responsible for customer satisfaction and increasing market share in the given territory
• Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
• Participate in ongoing training and trade shows
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience in Industrial selling
• Leadership skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience managing a sales territory
• Good analytical skills
Qualification & Experience:
Freshers with good academics and a good learner can also apply.
Sign in using your email address
Stay signed in