Have you got what it takes?
We promote a culture of growth and success, for our business as much as our people. We are looking for driven, ambitious, goal-oriented professionals who want to work hard, make a difference and succeed.
Does this sound like you? Make your next move.
Position: QC Chemist
• The candidate will be reporting to the Sr. Manager QC.
• The compensation will commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
• Testing of Incoming Raw Material, In-process Material & Finished Goods as per Quality Plan
• To maintain a record of inspection.
• Calibration of all Instrument & Equipment as per scheduled.
• To maintain a record of customer complaints.
• Issuing of certificate of analysis as per instruction from Despatch Department.
• To update the record of Shelf Life of products.
• To update work instructions as per the requirement.
• To update list of Aerosol valve combinations.
• Accuracy in testing.
Qualification & Experience:
• Graduation/Post Graduation in Chemistry [B.Sc/M.Sc-Chemistry].
• Experience of Minimum 2 to 4yrs
• Experience in the Speciality Lubricants, Grease.
• Well-versed in ISO standards
• Knowledge of various Additives
• Good verbal and written communication in English.
• Palghar (Maharatshtra).
Experience: + 6 years in Industrial selling [experience in selling speciality lubricants will be preferable]
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
Role Category: Sales
• Accountable for achieving regional sales and profitability goals
• Develops and adheres to business plan as per set goals
• Analyze sales data
• Appoint distributor as & when required
• Take a proper review and monitor the team members
• Create new training materials based on current needs and industry trends
• Train sales engineers on new products
• Responsible for customer satisfaction and increasing market share in the given territory
• Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
• Participate in ongoing training and trade shows
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Experience in Industrial selling
• Leadership skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience managing a sales territory
• Good analytical skills
Experience: + 5 - 10 years.
Qualification: M. Sc. in Organic Chemistry/ Petroleum Chemistry
CTC: As per the industry norms/Negotiable.
Role Category: Manager-New Product Development
1) To manage the day to day operations of R&D. Providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
2) Development of new products/formulations on time with right quality as per customer requirement.
3) Cost reduction in existing products by formula optimization and hunting new and cheaper RMs to replace existing ones.
4) To organize and conduct line trials of new products on line and ensure the successful implementation.
5) To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular updates with the business head.
6) Technical support to Production & QA dept for critical batches through Root cause analysis and scale up.
7) To develop procedures for safe and efficient working as per requirements. Interact with institutes like IITs , CSIR labs / BUDCT etc.
8) Responsible for planning of manpower requirements and responsible for 5S system in lab
Should have exp in Experience in Products like:-
i) Greases with chemistry like lithium, lithium complex, calcium sulphonate, polyurea
ii) Gear oils
iii) Forging lubricants
iv) Metal working fluids
v) Punching & Stamping Fluids Key
• Good understanding of use of additives for formulation developments
• Must be a good Team Player
• Mechanical engg bent
Sign in using your email address
Stay signed in