Have you got what it takes?
We promote a culture of growth and success, for our business as much as our people. We are looking for driven, ambitious, goal-oriented professionals who want to work hard, make a difference and succeed.
Does this sound like you? Make your next move.
Experience: Min 5+ years in Marketing (preferably Brand Development & Lead Generation)
Qualification: Graduatein Science or Engineering stream with good academic records with MBA in Marketing from a reputedinstitute.
Job Location: Andheri Head Office.
1) Core responsibility will be of generating new leads and improve branding through
2) digital mediums as well as on-ground activities.
3) Ideating and coordinating with the entire sales team on creating and updating
4) marketing material
5) Identifying key product groups/focus industries through analyzing data on
6) Salesforce CRM and extracting information from the sales team and create a roadmap
7) for the sales strategy and align marketing campaigns around it.
8) Digital medium will include handling social media accounts of LinkedIn, Facebook,
9) GoogleAds.Will be responsible to analyze, create and optimize conversions through
10) campaigns on these portals.
11) Optimizing and upgrading the website to suit SearchEngine Optimization norms,
12) maintain and create new content for the website blog.
13) Continuous coordination with the sales team to ensure cross-pollination of success
14) stories and opportunities among different regions.
15) Coordinate with key customers to create case studies and testimonials
16) Finalize and organize participation in domestic and international trade shows that
17) would align well with the company’s sales strategy
18) Ideateandexecuteon cluster wise events in different regions throughout the country
1) Excellent verbal and written communication
2) Strong attention to detail
3) Great sense of creativity
4) Commercial Awareness
5) Fast learner with adaptability
6) Great analytical skills
7) Good organization and planning skills
Education: Any Graduate.
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) SalesOrderProcessing with special care of pricing & profitability.
2) Sending regular quotations to customers & distributors
3) To quote & submit rates for tenders
4) To answer customer, distributors queries, received over mail/phone
5) To take care of Price List
6) Effective communication with customers.
1) Should be an expert in Ms-office (preferred-Advanced excel).
2) Excellent communication (verbal & written)
3) Good analytical skills.
4) Should be a good communicator-coordinator.
5) Should be able to handle a team
6) Proactive & on-time reporting.
Sign in using your email address
Stay signed in